Performs landscape and turf applications as assigned and directed. This position also has foreman responsibility to manage work crew to perform assigned work in a productive, efficient, and safe manner.
- Ability to perform assigned work in skilled area in a productive, efficient, and safe manner.
- Ability to manage small work crew to complete assigned work in a productive efficient manner.
- Responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring assigned work is performed and completed per client expectations.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with subordinates and superiors.
- Ability to perform work as directed without constant direct supervision
- Ability to deal with change & adversity while still keeping a schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach crew members skills and techniques to perform work.
- 2-5 years experience in turf and landscape applications.
- Must possess proper licensing (Core or Cat 3a / 3b)
- Detailed working knowledge of application equipment (Permagreen, LT Rich Unit, bulk spray tank)
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer for transporting equipment and personnel.
- Ability to read and follow product labels and maintain compliance per instructions.
- Ability to make applications in the correct manner using proper procedures.
- Detailed knowledge on equipment calibration, spread patterns, and application rates.