Performs skilled irrigation work (maintenance and install) as assigned and directed in a productive, efficient, and safe manner.
- Ability to perform assigned work in irrigation field in a productive, efficient, and safe manner.
- Ability to manage small work crew to complete assigned work in a productive efficient manner.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on existing irrigation systems.
- New installation of irrigation system per plan.
- Responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring assigned work is performed and completed per client expectations.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with subordinates and superiors.
- Ability to perform work as directed without constant direct supervision.
- Ability to deal with change & adversity while still keeping a schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach crew members skills and techniques to perform work.
- 2-5 years experience in irrigation field of work as a laborer or foreman.
- Strong diagnostic skills to trouble shoot problems with irrigation systems.
- Ability to write out repair estimates that include labor to complete and needed parts.
- Ability to operate various equipment for irrigation install (trencher, pipe puller, boring machine, etc.)
- Ability to install irrigation system with direction and from plans.