Manages work crew to perform assigned work in a productive, efficient, and safe manner. This position reports directly to the Field Supervisor.
- Ability to manage small work crew to complete assigned mowing in a productive efficient manner.
- Responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Accountable for ensuring assigned work is performed and completed per client expectations.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with subordinates, superiors, and clients.
- Ability to perform work as directed without constant direct supervision
- Ability to deal with change & adversity while still keeping a schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach crew members skills and techniques to perform work.
- 2-5 years experience in specific field of work as a laborer or foreman.
- Working knowledge of mowing equipment and ability to operate it in an efficient manner. (Commercial riding, stand up, and walk behind mowers, weed trimmers, & blowers)
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer for transporting mowing equipment and personnel.
- General knowledge of addresses and direction with ability to locate properties with instruction.
- Possess or ability to obtain Indiana Pesticide “RT” applicator’s license.