Performs skilled mechanical work as assigned and directed with ability to maintain, repair, and prepare equipment used in landscaping, snow removal, hauling, and asphalt work. This position focuses on preventative maintenance. Approximate hours are 12pm to 8pm.
- Ability to perform assigned work in skilled area in a productive, efficient, and safe manner.
- Able to complete work as assigned without constant supervision.
- Accountable for ensuring assigned work is performed and completed correctly.
- Clean, perform maintenance, and track progress on various vehicles and equipment.
- Monitors PM and basic shop inventory and supplies.
- Ability to work maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with superiors and coworkers.
- Ability to perform work as directed without constant direct supervision
- Ability to deal with change & adversity while still keeping a schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach crew members skills and techniques to perform work.
- General knowledge of equipment maintenance and repairs with specific detailed knowledge in area of expertise.